- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Something from the archives: ye olde chastity cups (for men)!
- Check out Jane Fonda's bizarre magazine spread.
- Why will all of London's new Nissan cabs be handicap accessible and ours won't?
- A hairless vagina may be bad for health, according to science.
- Oh God no: picture proof of a spider that was living in a woman's ear.
- Here's a first look at Russell Crowe in Darren Aronofsky's Noah.
- Proof that the internet really needs a vacation.
- Scranton man butt dials 911 while allegedly buying drugs.
- The family of Leiby Kletzky gave a statement about murderer Levi Aron pleading guilty: "Today my family has finally received some partial closure on one aspect of this nightmare. Closure does not mean we don’t continue to feel the pain."
- Best Tumblr of the Day: sex questions from seventh graders.
- And finally, a three-week-old kitty goes to town on a bottle of milk:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today