- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Chris Sevier, the "anti-porn warrior" who wants to put a porn filter on every internet-connected device, has a warrant out for his arrest.
- Bill O'Reilly laughed at the footage of a United passenger being forcibly dragged off the plane.
- Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie's joint album is finally coming out!
- Vulture has a good interview with The Fate Of The Furious director F Gary Gray about how one makes one of these ridiculously fun movies.
- These 10-year-olds named their baseball team The Illuminati because "the future is bright" (and also the One World Order controls all of our destinies).
- Survey: Christie is the country's least popular governor.
- Rogue One gets the Honest Trailer treatment.
- A stand-up comedian took the term "shock comic" as literally as possible on Conan last night.
- How to know if you’ve sent a bad tweet.
- The EPA staff is reportedly "openly mocking" Trump’s "arrogant and callous" policies.
- No one has had as bad a day today as Sean Spicer, who unnecessarily compared Hitler and Assad to everyone's horror.
- And finally, Penny is a very curious dog!
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today