- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- It's never a good thing when the White House Press Secretary can't guarantee that the president hasn't been recorded using the n-word.
- The NY Times writes about how Trump’s Supreme Court picks could restrict access to abortion.
- This is what it's like when you say "Osama bin Laden" on a $100,000 Pyramid when the category is "People Whose Last Name Is Obama".
- Lindsey Buckingham is releasing a solo greatest hits collection and going on tour...at the same time Fleetwood Mac is on tour.
- Tumblr > Twitter.
- The side effects of Rogaine sound like they can be pretty trippy.
- A Chicago comedian had a memorable-if-brief encounter with Bill Murray.
- NY Magazine might be up for sale.
- NBC News reports on how three conspiracy theorists took the 4chan posts of “Q,” the pseudonym of a person claiming to be a high-ranking military officer, and sparked QAnon.
- What happens to sexual harassment victims after #MeToo?
- Conan O'Brien is switching to a half-hour broadcast and ditching the musical performances come January.
- R Kelly will be performing at the Hulu Theater at MSG in September despite...everything.
- "Yo the goats got out!" Goats escaped from a truck near Brooklyn slaughterhouse (but they were recaptured).
- And finally, you can do this little buddy:
Making progress pic.twitter.com/lwGpgu6jrl
— Huskies (@huskypage) August 14, 2018