- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- There was supposed to be a special session in Albany this week to discuss raises and ride-hailing apps, but it's been nixed.
- A man who was left in a dumpster as a baby found the folks that saved him.
- Newt Gingrich spewed some more angry old man stuff out his mouthhole, this time about Obama.
- A Christmas card from the Baywatch cast!
- Sports man goes to Disneyland.
- Celebrities are sending history's best princess Carrie Fisher well-wishes.
- Aspiring Santas are spending hundreds of dollars on Santa classes.
- A Christmas carol service in Sri Lanka accidentally printed the lyrics to Tupac's "Hail Mary" in its program instead of the actual prayer.
- And last but not least, Christmas puppies are the best puppies:
Extra, Extra: Santa Classes Are All The Rage Now
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: