- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A judge has finally placed a gag order on Roger Stone and attorneys involved in his criminal case.
- The ACLU has already filed a lawsuit against Trump over his "blatantly illegal" national emergency.
- Here's something really good to read over the long weekend: Patricia Lockwood writing/giving a lecture about the Internet.
- Excellent point: it's impossible to follow conversations on Twitter.
- The NFL and quarterback Colin Kaepernick have come to a settlement in their collusion grievance case.
- Journalists have been banned by Lexis Nexis from using "Trace IQ," a private database that let reporters search home addresses and phone numbers.
- Multiple people have been injured at a manufacturing plant in Aurora, Illinois—and a shooter has been apprehended.
- Star Wars: Episode IX has finished shooting, and we have an emotional photo of three actors to prove it.
- Every Oscar best picture winner, ranked.
- GQ has some tips on how to get into shape when you're already washed.
- White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has been interviewed by the special counsel's office.
- And finally, time for a bath:
What a gentleman taking his bubble bath pic.twitter.com/hECVHI1gTX
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) February 15, 2019