- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Horrible: Attorney General Jeff Sessions said that domestic violence was not grounds for asylum.
- The best headline of the weekend: "The Rich Are Planning to Leave This Wretched Planet."
- According to a new lawsuit, a Queens high school administrator slept with at least four teachers and one student, tormenting other subordinates along the way.
- Check out the trailer for Glow season two.
- RIP Net Neutrality.
- Uncombable hair syndrome is a real thing.
- Jezebel has a must-read piece about how the Vox reporter who exposed NY Times reporter Glenn Thrush's sexual misconduct may have been the victim of a smear campaign.
- Enjoy a Bad Lip Reading of the 2017-2018 NBA season.
- A South Jersey congressional candidate thinks diversity "is a bunch of crap."
- NYC's sidewalks...don't have to be...garbage dumps?!?
- That Gawker/Hulk movie is really happening, and it's got Hunger Games director Francis Lawrence attached to it.
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are reportedly engaged after only a few weeks of dating.
- And finally, holy moly we need to talk about baby horses more:
baby horse zoomies
📹: clipclopchloe pic.twitter.com/pBN0oYWi9l
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 11, 2018