- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Fiona Apple helped write an anti-Trump chant for this weekend's Women's March.
- Stephen Colbert brought back one of his best recurring segments, The Werd.
- Learn about The Thing, the NY thrift store that is home to thousands of unloved records.
- Republican men don't think sexism is that big a deal anymore and say that it's a better time to be a woman than a man: "It’s easier being a woman today than it is a man. The white man is a low person on the totem pole. Everybody else is above the white man."
- If you are tempted to Tinder while visiting your hometown, read this first.
- Trump has booked Sam Moore, one half of famed soul duo Sam and Dave, for one of the inauguration events.
- Another reminder why you should never vape.
- Vicki Been, the head of NYC's Department of Housing Preservation and Development, is stepping down.
- No, JNCOs are not back in style, no matter what GQ says.
- Trump's childhood home in Queens is being auctioned off.
- And finally, a shy baby rhino meets her dad for the first time:
Extra, Extra: Republican Men Think White Men Have It Worse Than Women
Recent in News
Featured in News
Gov. Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams are ordering flags at half-staff in memory of those lost.
Read More In: