- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- George Clooney has betrayed bachelors everywhere.
- Bret Easton Ellis has opinions about Millennials, and you're gonna hear them, damnit.
- A single Brooklyn speed camera generated $77K in tickets in one day.
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini were hit by a "drunk fool" driver.
- Is there really anything as funny as ripping paper?
- Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader made fun of a TV reporter who didn't see their new film.
- A 14-year-old was fatally stabbed, and three others were injured at a Bronx house party.
- Civilian Observation Patrols are helping cops around the city.
- A Civilian Complaint Review Board report claims that the NYPD has a serious chokehold problem.
- Is Andy Kaufman still alive? Who knows, but people are still writing books about it.
- And finally, this cat thinks he's a person:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today