- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Without outer borough taxi medallion money, Mayor Bloomberg is planning some hefty cuts to the city budget.
- Flickr user Ennuipoet got a great set of Veterans Day Parade photos, which this year included war dogs!
- The Red Cross says their Sandy response has been "near flawless." Suck it, haters.
- MSNBC has really embraced its roll as the anti-Fox.
- Here, go watch people unlike Mitt Romney on Facebook.
- Alan Hevesi would really like parole now.
- Has HBO already ordered a third season of Girls?
- Who cares, they just picked up a Louis CK special!
- Man steals delivery car and then delivers rest of the food for the cash.
- Have too much time on your hands? Here. Fixed that for you.
- Finally, end Monday right with a pair of kittens watching tennis:
Extra, Extra: Red Cross Deems Its Sandy Response "Near Flawless"
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: