- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn said today that the agency will decide whether to authorize emergency use of the Pfizer vaccine “shortly after” an advisory committee meets on Thursday: "I want to be really clear with the American people. This is expedited. We're not cutting corners in terms of our assessment. But we know that the work isn't done."
- Trump's lawyer Jenna Ellis has reportedly informed associates she tested positive for the coronavirus.
- The Supreme Court has rejected a Republican effort to overturn the results of the presidential election in Pennsylvania.
- Alfred Molina will play Dr. Octopus once again in the next Spider-Man movie—and rumor has it more major cast members of older Spider-Man films, including Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst and Emma Stone, may also appear.
- Would you risk it all to see a Trey Songz concert in Ohio surrounded by 500 people?
- The Times reports that for months, a 21-year-old Trump supporter impersonated Trump family members on Twitter, "spreading conspiracy theories, asking for money and eventually drawing the attention of the president."
- Taking a haunting trip through the worst Twitter discourses of 2020 in this thread.
- Speaking of haunting, Kellyanne Conway has apparently secured a multimillion-dollar book deal for a tell-all about her time in the Trump administration.
- Olivia Jade says she was "ashamed and embarrassed" over the college admissions cheating scandal which landed her parents Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli in prison.
- Here is a delightful interview with a 91-year-old man moments after he received the COVID vaccine.
- Nigella Lawson saying "microwave" made me laugh more than any comedians lip synching to Trump.
- Why do dead fish keep washing up in the Hudson River?
- Yo La Tengo will play a virtual Hanukkah show on the last night of Hanukkah this year.
- And finally, have you fed your sloth a raspberry today?
Extra Extra: A Haunting Look Back At The Worst Twitter Discourses Of 2020
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: