- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Radiohead continue their NYC invasion by playing “Give Up The Ghost” on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon next Monday.
- Presidential pizza magnate Herman Cain thinks black voters have been brainwashed into voting for Democrats.
- A dog who was adopted from a Brooklyn animal shelter this week was discovered to have a “wrench” in its body.
- Jay-Z smells terrible to Beyonce, and it's all the baby's fault.
- Duff Beer is now available in real life...in England.
- A debate for the ages: does "yak' mean crack, or does "yak" mean cognac?
- Those Shaolin stylers at the Gap are now selling a Wu-Tang Clan t-shirt.
- And finally, some breaking news: Gwyneth Paltrow HAS A HANGOVER.
We rely on your support to make local news available to all