- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Whoa, is animal-translation technology on the horizon?
- What we talk about when we talk about female orgasms.
- Six families of the Sandy Hook shooting victims and an FBI agent who responded to the scene have filed a defamation lawsuit against InfoWars' Alex Jones.
- Vulture ranked all of Philip Roth's books.
- Despite being "agnostic" about where subway revenue comes from, Joe Lhota doesn't support the millionaire’s tax because he would be subject to it.
- Aaron Schlossberg was upset that other attorneys were making fun of him at work: "It’s the racist lawyer! F-k that guy!"
- The NFL, a terrible organization, says teams will be fined by the league if players go onto the field and kneel.
- But Jets co-owner and chairman Christopher Johnson announced that he will cover any of his players’ fines should they decide to kneel.
- An FX executive has a plan to turn the the FBI Mail Robot from The Americans into an actual mail robot and have it roam the halls of their offices.
- Damon Lindelof's Watchmen pilot at HBO will star Regina King, Don Johnson, Tim Blake Nelson, Louis Gosset Jr and more.
- And finally, did you know dogs can smell fear?
Extra, Extra: 'Racist Lawyer' Mad Other Lawyers Are Calling Him Racist
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: