- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren has privately apologized to the Cherokee Nation for her decision to take a DNA test to prove her Native American ancestry.
- Jussie Smollett made a public statement for the first time since the horrifying racist/homophobic attack on him: "Despite my frustrations and deep concern with certain inaccuracies and misrepresentations that have been spread, I still believe that justice will be served."
- The judge in Roger Stone's case is considering imposing a gag order because he won't shut up.
- Comedians have finally united to takedown joke thieves/aggregators (and Fyre Fest promotors) FuckJerry/Jerry Media.
- Marie Claire talked to The Good Place's resident philosophy consultant.
- Like I've been saying for awhile now: deleting Facebook will make you happier!
- The leaders of three powerful House committees are requesting a trove of documents related to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's decision to lift sanctions on companies tied to prominent Russian oligarchs with ties to Putin.
- Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine has pled guilty to nine counts in a federal crime case.
- Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s medical-school yearbook page shows one man in blackface and another in a Ku Klux Klan hood.
- NY Magazine digs into the real story behind the infamous Poop Flip video.
- And finally...I have no words:
Extra Extra: Quitting Facebook Will Literally Make You Happier
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: