- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Brazilian drug smuggler was crushed to death by 1000 pounds of pot.
- Amy Poehler interviews Seth Meyers about leaving SNL to move to Late Night.
- Dogs love peeing on Banksy's art.
- Learn all about the inventor who re-imagined the perfect cup of coffee.
- Even Obama thinks the Washington Redskins should change their name.
- Bill de Blasio thinks he’s a conservative...a fiscal conservative.
- A 71-year-old man who spent the last 42 years in jail died Friday, less than a week after a judge freed him and granted him a new trial.
- Three Pennsylvania prison guards were suspended this week for allegedly arranging for inmates to fight each other and get hazed in exchange for snacks.
- A 30-year-old Murray Hill woman was allegedly raped in her bedroom by a stranger with a criminal record who told her he had a gun.
- Report: ACS could have prevented 19 children’s deaths.
- And finally, golden retriever puppies experience their first fall:
Extra, Extra: Puppies Love Peeing On Banksy's "Dog Pee" Graffiti
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: