- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- More than 50 percent of New Yorkers think that another terrorist attack is inevitable—but 70 percent of New Yorkers say, "eh, whadda ya gonna do?"
- Tissues out: here's video of a group of chimpanzee's seeing daylight for the first time in 30 years.
- Dutch prosecutors allege that a 42-year-old woman called her ex-boyfriend 65,000 times in the past year.
- Bon Jovi was filmed singing "America The Beautiful" as a tribute to firefighters for the tenth anniversary of 9/11.
- Yesterday, a cute kitten watched the Nyan Cat, and we worried about the internet exploding. Today, a cat watches a cute kitten watching the Nyan Cat, and we're worried about the universe collapsing.
- A Mexican cab driver is accused of killing two people, and having five children with his captured stepdaughter.
- Internet fame can't solve everything: Jack the Cat is still missing from JFK!
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers called Jets QB Mark Sanchez's recent GQ photoshoot "embarrassing," but Sanchez is too comfortable with himself to be bothered by that.
- A Hoboken resident was assaulted by a woman armed...with a scooter.
- And finally, a drunken moose was rescued from an apple tree in Sweden...and there's footage.
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today