- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- CNN's Jim Acosta confronted Sean Spicer on the Trump administration’s decision to ban cameras from the briefing room.
- The Senate bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act would increase the number of people without health insurance by 22 million by 2026.
- Digg explains which clickbait headlines will make you click fastest.
- A jet skier who was struck by a boat near the Statue of Liberty over the weekend is brain dead.
- Frank Rich writes about what it might take for Trump to be impeached.
- Kelly Osbourne says she peed her pants after a Chelsea Starbucks refused to let her use the employee bathroom during the Pride parade.
- Did you spot Peter Parker in Iron Man 2?
- No jurors have been impaneled for Martin Shkreli’s trial yet because no one has anything nice to say about him.
- The Supreme Court will hear arguments about Trump's travel ban in the fall.
- Maybe Daniel Day-Lewis is going to become a dressmaker after he retires from acting.
- And finally, a St. Bernard puppy tries to make friends with goats:
Extra, Extra: Potential Jurors Can't Stop Bashing 'Evil' Martin Shkreli
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: