- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Read the "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" column, which was written 114 years ago.
- A man was arrested in Ohio after taking some karaoke criticism badly.
- Tuesday's MegaMillions Jackpot is now $206 million!
- You know you want to watch animals opening presents again.
- A woman claims her plastic surgeon is terrible and this photograph of her scar suggests she's right!
- Why are alpacas being killed in Connecticut!
- What Rockefeller Center's ice skating rink Zamboni driver does on his Sunday.
- $525 for 70-year-old fruitcake.
- Rescuing Violet the hawk for some rehab.
- And Pope Benedict wants the world to look past the "superficial glitter" of the commercialized Christmas. Good luck with that!
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today