- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Read the "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" column, which was written 114 years ago.
- A man was arrested in Ohio after taking some karaoke criticism badly.
- Tuesday's MegaMillions Jackpot is now $206 million!
- You know you want to watch animals opening presents again.
- A woman claims her plastic surgeon is terrible and this photograph of her scar suggests she's right!
- Why are alpacas being killed in Connecticut!
- What Rockefeller Center's ice skating rink Zamboni driver does on his Sunday.
- $525 for 70-year-old fruitcake.
- Rescuing Violet the hawk for some rehab.
- And Pope Benedict wants the world to look past the "superficial glitter" of the commercialized Christmas. Good luck with that!
Extra, Extra: Pope Benedict Hates Christmas Commercialization
Recent in News
Featured in News
Gov. Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams are ordering flags at half-staff in memory of those lost.
Read More In: