- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Four Hofstra basketball players were arrested for burglary.
- Yes, Nicolas Cage should be in every movie ever.
- DUMBO restaurants are working to open post-Hurricane Sandy.
- It's time to waterski again: the city has lifted their advisory on water activities.
- John McCain (jokingly!) threatened to convert to Judaism while roasting Joseph Lieberman at his retirement bash.
- Water front homeowners damaged by Sandy get water bill reprieve.
- For some reason, a Dominican talk show host set fire to a guest's hair.
- North Korea has proven the existence of UNICORNS.
- An argument mostly in favor of checking your phone during sex.
- Have you spotted a pink dog around the city?
- And finally, you've already won me over hugging monkeys:
Extra, Extra: Please Don't Check Your Phone During Sex
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: