- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Sarah Palin is suing the NY Times over an editorial.
- Hoorah, it's the return of the horniest time of the year.
- Time Magazine has asked Trump's various golf clubs to remove the fake covers.
- Will psychedelic drug studies continue now that the war on drugs is back under Jeff Sessions?
- NY Times copy editors wrote a letter to the top editors objecting to recent changes.
- Are flip-flops bad for humankind?
- A new Snapchat feature has unintended results for cheating partners.
- R.I.P. Anthony Young, the ultimate winner while being the ultimate loser.
- Piers Morgan got a taste of his own medicine on live television.
- These are phenomenal photos of everyday life in NYC in the 1940s.
- Michelle Rodriguez is threatening to leave The Fast and The Furious series unless women get better parts.
- Michael Bond, the creator of Paddington Bear, has died.
- And finally, sometimes baths can be too relaxing:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today