- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Omarosa claims she suffered gender pay discrimination while working on the Trump campaign: “The numbers don’t lie,” she said, as she joins a proposed collective-action lawsuit against Trump.
- If you get a chance to hang with the Curvy Wife Guy, you do not pass it up.
- Swedish prosecutors have reopened their investigation into a rape allegation against Julian Assange.
- Aaron Rodgers cameoed as some cannon fodder on last night's Game Of Thrones.
- Are you a millennial struggling to make rent? These new predatory lenders are eager to help.
- Citi Bike's pedal assist e-bikes won’t return until the fall.
- Why does The Wing have a non-disparagement clause for new members that requires them not to say anything "defamatory or disparaging" about The Wing or its leadership?
- Hollywood singer, actress and legend Doris Day has died. She was 97.
- If you were on the L train last Thursday, you would have experienced first class subway service.
- Today in projects absolutely nobody asked for, Shia LaBeouf and Mel Gibson will star in Rothchild, a dark comedy about New York’s super rich.
- If you uploaded photos to the Ever app, you may want to think about deleting it because the company used the photos to develop facial recognition tools that they have offered to sell to private companies, law enforcement and the military.
- The Outline went back to re-read a classic David Foster Wallace piece only to discover it may not have been very journalistically sound.
- A car drove straight up a utility pole in New Jersey, ending up with its nose pointing toward the sky.
- And finally, who do these two think they are, Eleanor Powell and Fred Astaire?
Doggos do a tap dance 👯💃
— Wina (@wawinaApr) May 13, 2019