- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Obama administration claims that there is no secret plan to invade Canada. But we've all heard that before.
- 50 Shades Of Grey...Gardens.
- Piece of advice: don't smile if you're getting your license in New Jersey.
- "Anchor animal" Matt Lauer commented on his likability dip: "Is it only 25 percent? Because it actually feels much worse."
- A 10-year-old has been accused of killing a baby by giving the three-month-old her ADHD pills.
- Would your kitty wear an inflatable unicorn horn willingly?
- Passenger punched, choked bus driver in the Bronx.
- Homer Simpson learns that Mitt Romney invented Obamacare, has six wives named Ann, wears magic underpants.
- Capital NY asks: why are we still stuck with Metrocards?
- Baz Luhrmann's 3D film adaptation of The Great Gatsby won't open until May 2013.
- And finally, here's a cat who would make an excellent babysitter:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today