- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's definitive proof that owls and cats can get along.
- A television news anchorman fighting brain cancer told viewers on air that he has only four to six months to live.
- Gerard Depardieu, who claims he drinks 14 bottles of wine a day, is clearly living his best life.
- Ray Rice made his first public appearance since getting cut by the Ravens at a New Rochelle High School football game today.
- The NYPD have created a handbook to teach officers how to be funnier on Twitter.
- Kanye West is really intense when it comes to making people stand up at his concerts.
- Three Hasidic Jews from Crown Heights have been arrested after they tried to score 50 pounds of pot from an FBI agent posing as a Texas drug dealer.
- Two people were injured when an SUV slammed into a Brooklyn apartment building.
- This one goes out to all the dads who have taken their kids to One Direction concerts.
- And finally, a Great Dane helps its owner sing "If You're Happy & You Know It:"
Extra, Extra: NYPD Teaching Officers To Be Funnier On Twitter
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: