- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jezebel wants you to know that not everything needs to be a feminist issue, and that's okay.
- Be careful next time you let your toddler play with your smartphone device, lest they buy a car.
- At least two people say they witnessed NYPD cars blasting the "Imperial March"—aka Darth Vader's theme song—around Brooklyn for laughs.
- The Yonkers Alamo Drafthouse is coming along nicely.
- Learn all about the best worst video game ever.
- After 14 years in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn’s acclaimed restaurant Saul is relocating to a bigger space in the Brooklyn Museum.
- James Franco will be roasted on Comedy Central as part of a James Francoian experiment in James Franco.
- Check out the red band trailer for Spike Lee's Oldboy.
- Some marquee NYC restaurants are considering getting rid of tips.
- A crazy underground parking lot in Brooklyn will help pay for a new park.
- And finally, nothing is scarier to cats than terrifying household items:
Extra, Extra: NYPD Loves Blasting Darth Vader's Theme Song In Prospect Park
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: