- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jack White confirms Radiohead recorded at his Third Man Studios.
- George Zimmerman's bond has been set at $1 million.
- Uni K Waxing, a salon based in NY and Florida, is offering a special 50% off waxing deal for girls 15 and under.
- Pennsylvania mother accused of smoking bath salts, stripping naked, and assaulting nurses and hospital police...two days after her baby was born
- Swedish courts don't think it counts as rape if the victim turns out to be a man.
- Ann Curry was back on Twitter and telling a journalism student to study hard.
- A Texas town has turned an abandoned Wal-Mart into a library.
- NYPD are now monitoring anti-stop and frisk advocates.
- Justin Beiber likes butts and he cannot lie.
- Here's what happens when a 32-year-old talks to his 12-year-old self.
- And finally, the love between a drunken man singing "Kiss From A Rose" and his cat that dare not speak its name:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today