- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The new forthcoming Harper Lee book may not have been serendipitously discovered just in the past year.
- Prison escapee David Sweat swears he didn't have sex with prison worker Joyce Mitchell, but he does claim she wanted them to kill her husband.
- The business relationship between Donald Trump and NYC is under review, the de Blasio administration says.
- Teens are abandoning TV in droves.
- Amy Sohn goes deep on sex therapy.
- There's a new form of bubble wrap that takes all the pop out of the proceedings.
- Debunking tequila myths.
- Why do brands struggle with authenticity? Because they're freakin' brands, not people.
- It turns out that Santa is Hillary's hairdresser.
- Bruce Springsteen joined Brian Wilson onstage in New Jersey to sing "Barbara Ann" and "Surfin' USA."
- And finally, a waterskiing squirrel shows off his skills:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today