- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Yes, Kate Winslet married a guy with a stupid last name, but at least she's getting a free trip to space out of it.
- The Smoking Gun presents their top 20 mugshots of 2012.
- Excelsior! Stan Lee turned 90 today.
- No more parking outside the Court Street Trader Joe's.
- Former Yankee Hideki Matsui is retiring in order to focus on his beloved porn collection.
- Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer signed the Daily News' weapons ban petition.
- Looking to relocate? This small South Carolina town is looking for a new mayor.
- Watch this post-Hurricane Sandy restaurant recovery documentary.
- The NY Times thinks we're going to get a "perfect" snowstorm tomorrow.
- If you are in need of semen for your porn film, then obviously Twitter can help.
- And finally, we can't stop laughing at these sheep:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today