- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Times published their big anti-Trump op-ed: "Donald Trump is a man who dwells in bigotry, bluster and false promises."
- The Commission on Presidential Debates chief doesn't think debate moderators should call out candidates' lies: "I'm not sure, what is the big fact, and what is a little fact? Does your source about the unemployment rate agree with my source?"
- Have you ever seen a 33-foot long anaconda?
- Our long national nightmare is over.
- Bon Iver has some complaints about Beyonce, and you people need to hear about it.
- Breaking: Lester Holt is NOT a potted plant.
- Weird Al made Lin-Manuel Miranda's day when he invited him to sing with him.
- Government lawyers don't understand how the Internet works, and that's a serious problem.
- Morrissey covered The Ramones' "Judy Is A Punk" at King's Theater.
- Sen. Chuck Schumer thinks that the wireless emergency alert system should include photos.
- A Manhattan man says his upstairs neighbor is “diverting” the water from a shower out the window, and he’s suing for $1.8 million over it.
- Ted Cruz says his decision to back Trump was "agonizing."
- And finally, these dogs all need time-outs:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today