- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Boing Boing has a great video of walking 3 miles through Manhattan from Mulberry Street to Grand Central on the night after Hurricane Sandy.
- After snubbing him during his years in office thus far, Bruce Springsteen finally gave NJ Gov. Chris Christie a positive shout out, saying he "has done such a hard job this past week."
- Oh no not you again: the East Coast could be in for a nor'easter next week—as of now, it's not supposed to hit NYC, but you never know how things could go these days.
- Watch video of Alec Baldwin hanging out with NYU students displaced by Hurricane Sandy.
- Listen to a new song from Thom Yorke's sideband, Atoms For Peace, called "What The Eyeballs Did."
- Michael Fassbender has signed up to play Thomas Wolfe, and Firth will play Wolfe's legendary editor Max Perkins, in the film Genius.
- If you are willing/able to spend $140 on one meal, you don't have the right to write "single mom, sorry" instead of giving a tip.
- Chris Brown really knows how to pick offensive, horrible Halloween costumes.
- BIG NEWS: George Clooney is distantly related to Abraham Lincoln!
- The Onion sums up this whole global warming/Hurricane Sandy/natural disaster thing.
- And finally, it seems as though this kitty is not thrilled about her panda costume:
Extra, Extra: Nor'Easter Heading Toward East Coast
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: