- A NJ lawmaker thinks the Garden State should prep itself for driverless cars.
- A pregnant woman was hit by a stray bullet in Connecticut.
- The Lone Ranger seems like a giant (scarf) bomb.
- According to a new book written about one of his former sex slaves, slain Libyan dictator Moammer Gadhafi "ate garlic cloves for breakfast, chain-smoked and guzzled Johnnie Walker Black, did cocaine" and "was drunk or high all the time." He also raped a lot of people.
- The secret FISA court has graduated from ruling on individual wiretapping cases to becoming "a parallel Supreme Court" in matters of U.S. spying.
- Fancy Refinery Hotel Mixologist Tells Fancy Newspaper His Drinks Don't Give You Hangovers (Related: we have a weird hangover vitamin patch to sell you)
- Revel Casino in Atlantic City bows to the Iron Fist of "High-Rolling" Geriatric Slot Junkies.
Extra, Extra: NJ Is Getting Ready For Driverless Cars
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: