- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- More than two dozen women spoke to the Times about Silicon Valley's culture of sexual harassment.
- Kanye West has reportedly left Tidal because of money.
- While state beaches and parks were closed in New Jersey this weekend due to a government shutdown, Chris Christie spent the night with his family at the private governor's residence on Island Beach.
- The FDNY is searching for an EMT who gave an intoxicated patient alcohol and uploaded the video to Snapchat.
- The Washington Post has a moving account of a Muslim doctor grappling with his rural Midwestern neighbors' support for Trump
- Here's the brief history of Lego hair that you didn't know you needed.
- Political operative-turned-literary critic Corey Lewandowski says "Trump is the Ernest Hemingway of Twitter."
- The New Yorker wants you to host a Fourth Of July Sedar.
- And finally, this cat is kind of a jerk, but in a cute way
Extra, Extra: NJ Beaches Are Closed To Everyone Except Chris Christie
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: