- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A law enforcement official says he sent a video of Ray Rice punching his then-fiancee to an NFL executive five months ago, so maybe the NFL just never got around to watching it?
- Have you ever given a turtle mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?
- Meanwhile in the sixth borough, Philadelphia is ensnared in LeSean McCoy Tipgate.
- McDonald's has trademarked McBrunch, so RIP Brunch.
- Make sure you don't buttdial 911 while talking about procuring drugs!
- Here's a, um, nice way to pay tribute to your pet after they die.
- Do not walk on the catwalk in the Lincoln Tunnel—just don't.
- Is this the largest item you've ever seen on the subway?
- A man was arrested for allegedly bashing someone over the head with a bottle of alcohol during a party at the Gansevoort Hotel.
- And finally, an adorable boxer battles his greatest enemy, a water gun:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today