- The lovable surfer bros/actors who pled with a city council for a Paul Walker statue now would be totally stoked to have Walker's face carved into the San Clemente Cliffs, Mount Rushmore-style.
- Former Trump Organization executive: "Forget black friends—he doesn’t have any friends...He’s actually a lonely man."
- It Happened To Me: I voted for Trump and really truly regret it.
- The first trailer for the fourth season of the brilliant Nathan For You is here, and it includes asexual computer sales, taxi drivers infiltrating Uber, a Bill Gates impersonator, and a "blues smoke detector."
- The New Yorker goes after "blowhard" Trump for their latest cover.
- As many as thirteen people were killed and 80 were injured after a van backed up into a crowd of people in Barcelona in an apparent terrorist attack.
- White nationalists really don't like it when DNA tests don't come back the way they want.
- Listen to "No Love," the beautiful first single from the final Game Theory album, featuring Aimee Mann.
- After the Barcelona attack, Trump tweeted about the hoax story of Gen. Pershing using Islamic pigs’ blood to deal with terrorists.
- An MTA worker was punched in the face when he yelled at someone for doing pull-ups on a subway car in Queens.
- Trump is on the verge of rolling back the rule that requires employers to pay for birth control.
- Oscar-nominated director Stephen Daldry is in talks to direct an Obi-Wan Kenobi solo movie.
- And finally, life just seems really confusing when you're a baby or a dog:
Extra, Extra: New Yorker Cover Pays Tribute To 'Blowhard' Trump
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: