- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Everyone from Pusha-T to Kendrick Lamar to Nas have sampled 24-Carat Black—so how come they're still broke?
- Mrs. Doubtfire might be coming to Broadway.
- Forget Tinder hookups and Bumble dates, slow dating is becoming the newest dating trend.
- In D.C., raccoons take the bus to get to their next trash cans
- Matt Smith has joined Star Wars: Episode IX.
- A new study has determined that nearly 3,000 people died as a result of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico last year, far more than an initial official death toll.
- The Ringer is spending today celebrating pizza, and that includes an oral history of the immortal internet video for "Gimme Pizza."
- Also, they have a bracket to determine the best pop culture pizza moments.
- In a closed-door meeting with evangelical leaders, Trump tried to scare people into supporting him, saying, "You're one election away from losing everything that you've got," and adding that their opponents were "violent people" who would overturn these gains "violently."
- Woody Allen is reportedly taking a year off from making movies and/or never making another movie again.
- A bullied boy explained he didn't fight back to defend himself because it's "not the Jedi way."
- And finally, have you ever seen a more beautiful monster?
The Garbage Man and his #GarbageDog starring @misterbubz and his old man @jameswilliampenland 🎥 by @lizze.gordon 😂
A post shared by Danika aka CBG19 (@comicbookgirl19) on