- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jonah Hill stars as a NY Times reporter in True Story.
- Ayn Rand reviews classic children's movies in The New Yorker.
- Clickhole has figured out a way for people to keep enjoying The Cosby Show.
- Are you a meninist? Please say no. Please please say no.
- A deli worker who fought off an attacker in Crown Heights last week has quit his job this week.
- A Boston Uber driver has been arrested and charged with raping a passenger.
- The Simpsons has embiggened the English language.
- Kanye West reportedly spent around $74K on Christmas presents for North West.
- Learn about online troll hunters, who are out there trying to expose the worst of the Internet.
- Cops found the body of a dead woman in the trunk of a car belonging to a Brooklyn man who was previously found naked and dead.
- And finally, Christmas penguins!
Extra, Extra: Never Go Full Meninist
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: