- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- All the Sex & The City episodes ranked.
- A judge has ordered that a Queens man has to stop selling hot dogs from his "Natten’s Famous Hot Dog" cart after Nathan's Famous sued.
- If you sell your photos to a stock site, you might end up becoming the face of bestiality.
- The New Yorker's Helen Rosner wrote a touching ode to Anthony Bourdain.
- Check out the work of Joseph Szabo, who photographed the lifeguards at Jones Beach for 25 years.
- David Simon has been locked out of his Twitter account by Twitter, and he has nothing but pleasant things to say about the site and CEO Jack Dorsey.
- Robert Mueller has brought obstruction charges against Paul Manafort and a Russian business associate after they allegedly tried to coach the stories of witnesses against him.
- Dr. Martens has released Joy Division & New Order-inspired boots.
- HBO has ordered a pilot of a Game Of Thrones prequel series from Jane Goldman, set "thousands of years" before events of original series.
- We've been misspelling the Verrazano all these years.
- The latest sensation in Tokyo is a hedgehog cafe.
- And finally, is this pupper brave enough to try to cross the asparagus fence?
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today