- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Check out GQ's profile of director Harmony Korine, which includes some perfect Matthew McConaughey emails.
- Nancy Pelosi had this to say to the Washington Post about the prospect of impeaching Trump: "He’s just not worth it."
- In case you were looking for more evidence that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a liar, here you go.
- John Mulaney talked about hosting SNL, becoming a Twitter meme, and firing his former manager Dave Becky.
- Here is a troubling clip of de Blasio flapping his arms along to R. Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly." His spokesperson noted, "The Mayor wasn’t the church’s DJ and he certainly can’t be expected to recognize every R. Kelly track."
- Do you see what you did Oscars? There's now talk of a possible Bohemian Rhapsody sequel.
- Tucker Carlson dismissed his defense of statutory rape as being "more than a decade ago," but video shows he defended it as recently as 2017.
- Beto O'Rouke is probably running for president...maybe...or is he...
- Check out the music video for Solange's "Binz," one of the best tracks from her recent album When I Get Home.
- A federal court has moved to unseal documents in the Jeffrey Epstein case that could reveal evidence of an international sex trafficking operation.
- Here is a very inspiring cat story as told through three screenshots.
- John Oliver is fighting robocalls on Last Week Tonight by robocalling the FCC every 90 minutes.
- A man was swept into a whale's mouth but lived to talk about it.
- Here's a cute piece about the husband and wife whose NY Times comments went viral last week: "I’m probably the more frequent commenter, and knowing that she reads them so assiduously, it’s now a great way for me to let her know that the vacuum is lagging or that it’s her turn to take the dog out. Yes, Trump is an idiot, but will you please do the dishes tonight?"
- And finally, smile, though your heart is aching, smile, even though it's breaking, when there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by:
Smile of the year😍
📹: goldensumo pic.twitter.com/0HyOMzWqwH
— 🐶Standardpups™ (@Standardpups) March 11, 2019