- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump sent his biggest signal yet to Paul Manafort that he may pardon him.
- Did you read that Thrillist article about the "best burger in America" and how the restaurant ended up closing down? Turns out that the writer forgot to mention (or learn about) the part where the restaurant's owner strangled his wife in front of their teen son.
- Thirty percent of college students don't end up returning to school for their sophomore year: "Many teenagers go away to college only to recognize — either because of their grades, their habits, their mental health or all of the above — that they’re not ready for college life."
- There will be some sort of Game Of Thrones reunion special, and hopefully Ed Sheeran will NOT be invited.
- How did restaurants get so loud?
- This is the ULTIMATE investigative report on the Staten Island Sweet 16 event of the season: "Gabriella chose a fall theme for her Sweet 16, which she and her family said was out of their comfort zone because they always prefer beach themes. 'But we pulled it off,' said mom Teresa."
- Donald Trump may have perjured himself when he told special counsel Robert Mueller in writing that Roger Stone did not tell him about WikiLeaks, nor was he told about the 2016 Trump Tower meeting between his son, campaign officials and a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary Clinton.
- House Democrats plan to investigate several possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, including a suspicious blocked number in Donald Trump Jr.’s phone records from that 2016 Trump Tower meeting that some suspect was Trump himself.
- Tablet Magazine disturbingly reports that widespread anti-Semitism in Europe "has suppressed Jewish life, with many Jews afraid to identify themselves or their institutions as Jewish."
- Women who sleep with their dogs generally have a more restful night.
- As expected, House Democrats have nominated Nancy Pelosi as speaker.
- The Times has some advice on how to survive next era of tech.
- Keith Richards says the Stones are working on a new album, and implied next year's tour could be their last: "Maybe this will be the last one, I don’t know."
- And finally, this mighty super pup is too fast for her own feet:
SUPER DOGS ARE HERE TO SAVE U
...but we’re a little clumsy. pic.twitter.com/FMhXd756AP
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) November 28, 2018