- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Straphangers were only mildly surprised when the MTA's Twitter account responded to a tweet about subway delays saying it will take "the next 5-10 years" to fix.
- David Keyes, a top aide to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, is stepping aside amidst accusations that he sexually assaulted multiple women, including Julia Salazar.
- Here's what life in the city looks like with a Great Dane.
- Once you've seen two rats fighting over a pizza slice on the subway tracks, you've seen them all.
- NYC is adding a third gender option—the non-binary gender X—on birth certificates.
- Brett Kavanaugh has reportedly been accused of sexual misconduct in a letter flagged to the FBI by Democrats.
- Twenty-five years after wrapping its seven-season run, ABC has handed out a script commitment to what is being billed as a "sequel" to the CBS comedy Designing Women.
- What is it like dating a psychopath?
- A passenger flying from Germany to Russia caused a stir when it was discovered he was carrying 20 snakes in his bag.
- Headline of the day: "I Did Not Buy 6,500 Pairs Of Nikes To Send To The Dump, But Thousands Of Idiots Think I Did."
- Missy Elliott finally met her "funky white sister" on The Ellen Show, and it was adorable.
- And finally, smile because it's almost the weekend:
Wait for the smile at the end😍
📹 abituttle pic.twitter.com/Yy2GAKvnRc
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) September 13, 2018