- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Eight women have accused Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior and harassment.
- "Copyright enforcer" Richard Liebowitz is every media company's worst nightmare.
- Check out the first trailer for black-comedy The Sisters Brothers, starring Joaquin Phoenix, John C. Reilly, Jake Gyllenhaal and Riz Ahmed.
- Home Depot seems like a bad place to work.
- Kanye West apparently paid $85K to use a photo of Whitney Houston's bathroom as Pusha-T's album cover.
- Trump pardoned Jack Johnson, the first black heavyweight champion, who was convicted in 1913 of transporting a white woman across state lines.
- The NY Post was delighted by a series of de Blasio emails detailing attempts to highlight the mayor's "authenticity and relatability" while attending a Mets/Red Sox game.
- Ooh, Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman say they are down for a Parks and Recreation reunion.
- NY Magazine on how John Carreyrou battled corporate surveillance and intimidation to expose Theranos, a multi-billion dollar Silicon Valley start-up, as a fraud.
- Caity Weaver attended the Royal Wedding for the NY Times.
- And finally, somebody's very hungry:
When you out here looking like a snack. 🍫
📹: goldenkonabear pic.twitter.com/v3MfgIpzIr
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) May 24, 2018