- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A genius prison escape artist used a drone to drop wire cutters into yard.
- It was a smarter move than the escape plan of this guy who somehow survived jumping out an 8th floor window to avoid his parole officer.
- Hell yes, another argument about who deserves subway seats.
- The thing about the current health insurance argument in Congress is that a number of Republicans don't even seem to believe in the idea of health insurance.
- A New Jersey boy climbed a tree to rescue a cat; but then he couldn't get down.
- The insane story of a P.R. person who threatened to post fake nudes of a reporter if she didn't review the product they were pitching.
- NBA player and Brooklyn native Taj Gibson got busted for driving with a suspended license while leaving a Queens strip club.
- Pope Francis isn't a huge fan of the G20.
- A man was arrested after police said he broke a woman's leg after she tried to break up a fight.
- And finally, everyone's a winner (even you):
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today