- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Check out the full moon tonight or, ideally, early Monday morning to behold a penumbral lunar eclipse, which is when the moon moves into Earth's outer shadow, causing it to look darker than normal.
- President Donald Trump called into Fox today to lie some more about the recent election, which he decisively lost, though he falsely claims it was because of "massive dumps of votes."
- The mysterious Utah monolith is now a mysterious little pyramid.
- 45 dogs that were rescued from Chinese meat markets arrived in NYC and were welcomed by their adoptive parents.
- The Washington Post goes behind the scenes at the White House for their story "20 days of fantasy and failure: Inside Trump’s quest to overturn the election." Enjoy!
- Meanwhile, Joe Biden won Wisconsin again.
- David Prowse, the recently deceased British actor who portrayed Darth Vader in the Star Wars series, was treated terribly by George Lucas, according to this story that chronicles his thirty year feud with the director.
- And finally, Phish frontman Trey Anastasio finished up his eight week residency at an empty Beacon Theater on Friday night, raising over $1 million to open a drug addiction treatment center in Vermont. Here's a clip from one of the shows:
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today