- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Tim Tebow is really into MMA training now.
- 65 cats protect works of art at Russian Hermitage Museum.
- Six people were hurt after SUV slammed into a city bus on Central Park West.
- Thanks to some UK reality TV star, douches across the world are tweeting photos of their unsuspecting one-night stands.
- The Boss performs a solo rendition of his classic “Independence Day” on July 4th in France.
- Arizona mom arrested after allegedly giving two-year-old beer in sippy cup, calls it "reverse psychology" trick.
- Vampires are the new zombies: Texas man claims he was bitten by a vampire.
- CBGB: The Movie production designer Craig Stearns on the legendary toilet: "I haven't actually touched it yet but it seems pretty clean."
- Here's a true fan's send off to Devils left winger Zach Parise.
- A Louisiana teen dad blew his hand off when he tried to light 144 sparklers at once.
- And finally, it's feeding time for two meow-happy little kitties and their gruff-voiced owner:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today