- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- In Utah, a woman is suing her company for “Mini-Skirt Monday,” as well as "Tube-Top Tuesday," "Wet T-Shirt Wednesday," "No Bra Thursday" and "Bikini Top Friday."
- It turns out that the rock and roll photographer who was arrested after the dramatic three-alarm SoHo fire was dealing pot out of her apartment.
- Rapper Big Boi was arrested today in Miami for possession of three controlled substances: ecstasy pills, MDMA powder and...Viagra.
- Because police mishandled his case, a Queens man had to spend five years—from age 15 to 20—in jail.
- The greatest online fundraising project of all time: a wheelchair for a paralyzed cat.
- After a fatal police shooting, a London neighborhood rioted against the cops, and dozens were injured.
- The daughter of David Letterman's stage manager Biff Henderson got married last night.
- More than 45,000 Verizon workers are currently on strike, and a group of them rallied in Manhattan today...and Jimmy McMillan joined them in solidarity.
- Pretty, pretty, pretty good: Ladies love Larry David more than True Blood vampire hunk Alexander Skarsgard.
Extra, Extra: Mini-Skirt Monday, No-Bra Thursday Lawsuit
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: