- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Michelle Obama threw shade at Trump at her commencement address at City College.
- Speaking of Trump, because we can't seem to stop picking at this scab, here is the definitive image of this election season.
- Cool trash cans bro.
- I can't stop squealing over this puppet-filled promo for Julie Andrews' new kid-friendly Netflix show.
- Here's an excellent read on the Olympics' first refugee team.
- Do you guys remember The Hills?
- The Sims is going gender-fluid.
- A water mains and sewers upgrade in Queens might be killing all the horseshoe crabs.
- The G train will not run between Bedford-Nostrand Avenues and Church Avenue some weeknights this month.
- And last but not least, a reminder that clams eat things in addition to being eaten:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today