- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Mexican drug lord was fatally shot by an assassin dressed as a clown.
- Spoiler alert: Breaking Bad fans held a funeral for a beloved character whose name rhymes with Alter Ite.
- A giant sea serpent monster hybrid thingy washed ashore in San Diego.
- A new app allows men to "bribe" women for dates.
- This Red Lobster customer claims he's not racist, he's just a bad tipper.
- A NYer who rents out her apartment on AirBnb explains why it's an important way to make money.
- A new book claims that RFK stole JFK's brain, probably because he was a zombie, amirite?
- Young people aren't having sex in Japan, and it's freaking everyone out.
- If you're wondering what happened to Brody between seasons 2 and 3 of Homeland, just know that it involved listening to a lot of Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- A gay Staten Island man claims he was forced to out himself after being accused of sexual harassment at his job.
- And finally, puppies battle door stoppers, because puppies are stupid:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today