- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- President Obama announced that Mount McKinley will be renamed Denali, as it was originally known by Alaska Natives.
- De Blasio and Bratton marched in the same parade as a Rentboy.com float.
- Witches used to be evil outcasts in popular cultures—now they're feminist heroes.
- Scott Walker wants to erect a wall between U.S. and Canada.
- Speaking of moronic president hopefuls, Donald Trump sure loves saying "China."
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader & Seth Meyers do their best during an incredibly awkward interview.
- Mets slugger Curtis Granderson is a moon landing truther: "If we landed on the moon, how come we’ve never been back?"
- Are attractive women more likely to be straight?
- The Pretenders' Chrissie Hynde has been criticized for comments she made about rape: "You know, if you don’t want to entice a rapist, don’t wear high heels so you can’t run from him."
- This is as good as videos get.
- Ray Kelly blasts de Blasio over stop-and-frisk in his new memoir.
- And finally, may we all be as happy as this puppy:
Extra, Extra: Mets Slugger Is A Moon Landing Truther
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: