- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here’s your dystopian read of the weekend: It’s easy to destroy your online reputation and much harder to fix the damage.
- A portrait of the late former Mayor David Dinkins and his wife Joyce now hangs in the Muni building, which was renamed for Dinkins in 2015.
- Mets owner Steve Cohen has shut down his Twitter account after receiving threats over GameStop and his hedge fund Point72’s investment in Melvin Capital.
- A former QAnon supporter sheepishly apologized to Anderson Cooper over the whole eating-babies-drinking-children’s-blood thing.
- In case you’re wondering what Steve Mnuchin’s wife and/or Ed Westwick are up to, here’s your answer.
- Yes, you must burn the whole house down.
- Questlove will make his directorial debut this year at Sundance with “Summer of Soul … (Or When the Revolution Could Not Be Televised)” about the Harlem Cultural Festival in 1969.
- And finally, a big week indeed for 5-month-old panda cub Xiao Qi Ji at the National Zoo:
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today