- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Anna Delvey gave some jailhouse interviews to the NY Times, in which she says she's "not a good person," she was "power-hungry," and she would probably do everything again: "The thing is, I’m not sorry," she said. "I’d be lying to you and to everyone else and to myself if I said I was sorry for anything. I regret the way I went about certain things."
- Conservative dweeb Ben Shapiro stormed out of a BBC interview, snapping, "I'm popular and no one's ever heard of you."
- If you're going to read one profile of prolific novelist Danielle Steel, you'll probably want to read this one.
- The West Side Judaica store on the Upper West Side is having a massive "clearance sale" and locals are worried about its future.
- Former FBI general counsel Jim Baker said that he’s troubled by the obstruction allegations outlined in the Mueller Report—even if Trump isn't charged, there still appears to be a “pattern of corruption."
- Neighbors are furious after a man placed hidden pins around a tree in Queens to deter (and hurt) dogs.
- Are the Wachowskis making another Matrix movie?
- A 69-year-old great-grandmother was arrested at Disney World because she had CBD oil in her purse.
- Learn about a very devious Tinder hack.
- Deadspin interviewed a man who eats leftover food from strangers' plates at restaurants.
- The Mets are banning backpacks from Citi Field starting May 20th.
- Here's the list of US children born in 2018 who have Game of Thrones character names—that includes seven Bronns, eight Brans, 14 (!) Theons, 30 Jorahs, and over 2,500 Aryas.
- And finally, picture day was really a hare-brained idea:
Group photo 📸 pic.twitter.com/cjMHfYjRws
— Round Animals (@round_boys) May 10, 2019