- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Now that he doesn't have to pretend to care about Ford anymore, Trump says Kavanaugh was the victim of a hoax.
- The Wall Street Journal editorial page really was working overtime this weekend: one columnist argued that the NYTimes Trump tax fraud story isn't that important because journalists are unduly fussy about "rigid adherence to the law," while another promoted an anti-Semitic easily-disproven conspiracy theory about George Soros paying protesters.
- Billy Swan is the bedbug whisperer of Brooklyn.
- Representative Kevin Cramer of North Dakota thinks #MeToo is a "movement toward victimization."
- A lot of people in West Virginia, especially Democrats, hate Joe Manchin now.
- Jalopnik reveals the dirty secret behind alternate-side parking: it's cheaper to just take the tickets than it is to park in a garage regularly.
- With a lawsuit against Harvard, Asian-American activists have formed an alliance with a white conservative to change higher education.
- RIP Henry's.
- Like most Trump people, Hope Hicks has landed on her feet with a plum job as head of communications at Fox.
- Kavanaugh’s first decisive vote as a Supreme Court justice could involve helping the Trump administration "further diminish the influence that nonwhite, urban voters have over the people who rule them."
- The cat editors over at NY Times published a blatantly biased anti-dog study on dog intelligence which says they are smart, but not “exceptional.”
- Check out the first trailer for Bravo’s adaptation of the popular podcast Dirty John starring Connie Britton and Eric Bana.
- And finally, I FINALLY FOUND A BAG I FIT INTO: