Extra, Extra: McCain Breaks Best Friend's Heart (But Don't Worry He Has Health Insurance)
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Once again, John McCain has likely doomed the Republican's latest Obamacare repeal push...even though it meant breaking the heart of BFF Lindsay Graham.
- Martin Scorsese will teach an online filmmaking course.
- The Trump Administration rescinds Obama-era school sex assault guidance.
- Wu-Tang Clan name dropped Martin Shrkeli in a new song.
- Here is some feel-good content that is bound to cheer you up.
- Has anyone actually seen one of these "Baby On Board" buttons on the subway?
- Police kindly ask that you don't call 911 about Halloween displays.
- Liam Gallagher complains about Noel, talks about his love for Twitter, and generally curses a lot in this new Newsweek interview.
- Kim Jong-un has continued his war of words with Trump, calling him a "mentally deranged U.S. dotard" who had "denied the existence of and insulted me and my country in front of the eyes of the world."
- Tom Brady thinks drinking water prevents sunburns, because he isn't very smart.
- Trump staffers are reportedly preparing their resumes for new potential employers.
- The International Trade Commission ruled on Friday that imported solar equipment is hurting the US solar industry.
- And finally, this is the Javier Sotomayor of dogs: